Quebec Investor Program
Immigration Consultants in Scarborough, Toronto
What is the Quebec Investor Program?
The Quebec Investor Program is for immigrant entrepreneurs who are seeking permanent residence and if applicable their accompanying family through a passive investment in Quebec. To meet the personal net worth criteria applicants can include cash, properties, business assets, stocks combined with their spouses. Originally, the program was scheduled to reopen on July 1, 2020, after it was paused on November 1, 2019.
What are the requirements of the Quebec Investor Program?
To be eligible for the Investor Program, the applicant must have:
- Net worth: $2,000,000 CAD personal net worth
- Investment Agreement (government): $1,200,000 CAD for 5 years bearing no interest into a guaranteed government investment
- Financial Intermediaries: sign an investment agreement with one of Quebec’s participating financial intermediaries.
- Work Experience: 2 years of management or business experience within 5 years preceding the application
- Points Assessment Grid: must meet the minimum required points
- Language: minimum CLB 7 in French and CLB 5 in English
- Intention: must settle in the province of Quebec.
- Quebec values: provide attestation of learning about democratic values and the Québec values.