Quebec Self-Employed Worker Program
Immigration Consultants in Scarborough, Toronto
What is the Self-Employed Worker Program?
The Quebec Self-Employed Worker Program allows certain self-employed people such as independent tradespersons or professionals to obtain Permanent Residence in Quebec by creating their own job.
What are the requirements of the Self-Employed Worker Program?
To be eligible for the Investor Program, the applicant must have:
- Net worth: minimum $100,000 CAD personal net worth
- Startup Deposit: either $25,000 CAD or $50,000 CAD outside Montreal
- Work Experience: 2 years of of self-employed worker in the profession or trade intended to practice in Quebec
- Education: minimum secondary (high school) diploma, or a foreign equivalent or higher
- Points Assessment Grid: must meet the minimum required points
- Intention: must settle in the province of Quebec.
- Quebec values: provide attestation of learning about democratic values and the Québec values.