Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Program
What is SINP- Entrepreneur Category?
The SINP- Entrepreneur category is for entrepreneurs who acquire or partner in a business in Saskatchewan and are living in Saskatchewan and actively involved in the business. SINP selects eligible applicants and supports their application for a work permit. With the work permit, applicants arrive in Canada and establish their business. Once an applicant satisfies the conditions of the Business Performance Agreement, he/she can apply to be nominated by the SINP. With the provincial nomination, applicants can apply to IRCC for permanent residency.
What are the requirements of the SINP-Entrepreneur Category?
To meet the minimum entry criteria, applicants must:
- have $500,000 (CAD) at minimum in Net Business and Personal Assets;
- have a minimum of three years of relevant business management or entrepreneurial experience gained in the past ten years; and,
- intend to invest a minimum of $300,000 (CAD) in Regina and Saskatoon or a minimum of $200,000 (CAD) in all other Saskatchewan communities.
Applicants need to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to the SINP. Once submitted, EOIs are scored and ranked using a points grid. Candidates are selected based on their score. Selected candidates are invited to apply to the SINP.
When invited to apply, applicants must submit a Business Establishment Plan, which must include:
- Your plan to establish a business that aligns with the points assigned in the Entrepreneur Category Points Grid, if applicable (for investment amount and sector);
- Your ownership of at least one third of the equity of a business in Saskatchewan unless your total investment is $1 million CAD or higher;
- Your commitment to provide active and on-going participation in the day-to-day management and direction of the business; and
- If you are establishing a new business in Regina or Saskatoon, your business plan must include the creation of two employment opportunities for Canadians or permanent residents in Saskatchewan (non-relative workers).
You must provide various documents to support your application. Springwind Immigration professional team will help you to complete the complicated application process. You can reach us by ways of: