Resettle in Canada as a refugee

Author: External Author. | | Categories: Immigration Company , Immigration Firm , Work Visa Canada

To come to Canada as a refugee, you must be referred. The United Nations Refugee Agency (UNHCR), a designated referral organization, or a private sponsorship group can refer you. You cannot apply directly to us as a refugee.

Read More

Original Article Source Credits: ,

Article Written By:  NA

Original Article Posted on:  2020-12-15

Link to Original Article:


Sorry, we experienced an error. Please check back later or contact the site administrator.