NB PNP Employer Job-Offer NB
Immigration Firm in Scarborough, Toronto
If you want to work and settle in New Brunswick as an Internationally trained workers under skilled worker stream or to be eligible to apply to the New Brunswick Express Entry Stream to get an invitation to apply. The province of New Brunswick offers you skilled worker stream that you can become qualified for New Brunswick Provincial Immigration Programs (NB PNP) if you have a job offer from an eligible employer in New Brunswick.
We have huge database of employers who are in need of talent pool. We will make your job search journey much easier.
Please contact us to learn how you can secure a job offer from New Brunswick Employers.
Express Entry Stream
To be eligible to apply to the New Brunswick Express Entry Stream, the applicant must first meet one of the three connections below:
- NB Employment Connection Needs job offer? Yes
- Answer YES to the following question: Are you currently working in New Brunswick or do you have an arranged offer of full-time employment from a New Brunswick company that has been operating in New Brunswick for at least 12 consecutive months?
- NB Student Connection
- NB Occupations in Demand Connection
Occupations in Demand: Health Care, Education, Information Technology, Forestry, Food Production, and Skilled Trades
- Elementary School and Kindergarten Teachers - NOC 41221
- Elementary and Secondary School Teacher Assistants - NOC 43100
- Secondary School Teachers - NOC 41220
- College and Other Vocational Instructors - NOC 41210
- Early Childhood Educators and Assistants - NOC 42202
- Educational Counselors - NOC 41320
- Information Systems Analysts and Consultants - NOC 21222
- Software Engineers and Designers - NOC 21231
- Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers - NOC 21232
- Computer Network Technicians - NOC 22220
- User Support Technicians - NOC 22221
- Graphic Designers and Illustrators - NOC 52120
- Sawmill Machine Operators - NOC 94120
- Other Wood Processing Machine Operators - NOC 94129
- Laborers in Wood, Pulp and Paper Processing - NOC 95103
- Logging Machinery Operators - NOC 83110
- Logging and Forestry Laborers - NOC 85120
- Silviculture and Forestry Workers - NOC 84111
- Food Processing Machine Operators - NOC 94140
- Food and Beverage Product Developers - NOC 31121
- Food and Beverage Testers - NOC 94143
- Food Production Supervisors - NOC 92012
- Fish and Seafood Plant Workers - NOC 94142
- Electricians - NOC 72200
- Plumbers - NOC 72300
- Carpenters - NOC 72310
- Bricklayers - NOC 72320
- Roofers and Shinglers - NOC 73110
- Welders - NOC 72106
Skilled Worker Stream
The Skilled Worker Stream is for skilled workers, semi-skilled workers and low-skilled workers who have a job offer from a New Brunswick employer.
Needs job offer? Yes
Candidate eligibility requirements
- Must be between 19 and 55 years of age.
- Meet a minimum, basic language ability.
- Have the education, qualifications and, or licenses needed to fulfill their job duties
- Intent to Reside : live and work in New Brunswick
- Offer of Employment need to be from an eligible New Brunswick employer, and the applicants have accepted an unconditional, full time, year-round (non-seasonal) employment in an eligible occupation. It is permanent employment, there is no set end date.
- Full-time means at least 30 paid hours per week. or 1,560 hours per year.
- The offer of employment cannot be from a company where they or their spouse/common-law partner are the majority owner.
- The job is represented in one of the following National Occupation Classification (NOC) TEER categories
- The candidate for PR have to meet a minimum of 60 points in the selection factors.
What are the requirements for Employer Support Program?
All applications must be supported by an Employer Information Form (NBPNP-004) completed by the employer and signed by both the employer and the applicant. Applications submitted without the express support of the New Brunswick employer, as indicated by this form, are not eligible for nomination under this stream.
Employer must also meet additional requirements.
Remote Work Arrangements
Remote work arrangements provide employees with the flexibility to perform all or part of their duties from an approved remote location (e.g., employee’s home) either on a full time, part time or temporary basis.
To be considered, candidates must:
- Be currently residing in New Brunswick and have lived in New Brunswick in the 12 months prior to submitting an application; and
- Working for an eligible New Brunswick employer, with a valid authorization to work.
There are a variety of regulated occupations in New Brunswick. If the applicants have the job offer is in a regulated occupation, they are required to be certified or licensed by the regulatory authority for that occupation.
The following section outlines the steps required to obtain permanent residence to Canada.
Step #1 Offer of employment
Obtain a genuine offer of full-time, non-seasonal employment from a New Brunswick employer who is willing to support the candidate through the NBPNP process.
Step #2 Prepare and submit a complete application
Make sure you are eligible then prepare your application. Gather and upload your required documents and submit your application.
Step #3 Online registration by visiting this webpage
Step #4 Invitation to apply
The applicant can only apply if invited to do so, then submit a complete application via the New Brunswick online system (up to 45 calendar days from the date of the ITA). ITA will be automatically removed if it doesn't meet the deadline. An ITA does not guarantee for nomination. If the applicant submit their application, their application may be refused if they do not meet eligibility requirements and/or selection factors as outlined in this guide
Step #5 Submission of provincial application to GNB
Complete application online and paid the processing fee, GNB will conduct a full review (eligibility requirements and selection factors).
GNB may request additional evidence and information as reasonably required to verify and process your application.
GNB may require you to participate in an interview as well.
Step #6 Provincial application decision from GNB
If Application approval : will receive nomination certificate. It shall be valid for six months from the date of issuance and is considered valid if you submit a complete application for PR before the expiry date on the nomination certificate.
If Application refusal will receive a letter of refusal. There is no appeal process for refused applications. Processing fees will not be returned.
Step #7 Submission of federal application to IRCC
Apply for permanent residence directly with IRCC within six months.
Step #8 Federal application decision from IRCC
If Application approval, a PR visa will be issued which will enable the applicant to become a PR of Canada.
Remember: if you pay a representative or compensate them in any way in exchange for their services, GNB considers that as paid and they must be authorized. GNB will not deal with representatives who charge a fee but are not authorized. If you use an unauthorized representative, in Canada or abroad, GNB may return your application or refuse it.
Springwind Immigration Consultants are Citizenship or immigration consultants who are members in good standing of The College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants. Please contact us to learn how you can secure a job offer from New Brunswick Employers.
What can Springwind Immigration do?
Springwind Immigration Consulting works with recruitment agencies and has built connections with employers participating in the AIP. We will thoroughly assess your educational background, work experiences, language capabilities, etc. to choose the right stream for you and help you find the employer that best suits your needs and qualifications. We will then lead you and your employer through the complex application process and help with the documentation. We guarantee that your application will be complete and accurate, and in accordance with program requirements and Canadian immigration law and regulations.
Contact us for Assistance
You and your employer must provide various documents to support your application. Springwind Immigration professional team will help you complete the complicated application process. You can reach us by ways of:
Phone: 1-647-869-6678 or 1-647-748-0188