Study in Canada

Immigration Firm in Scarborough, Toronto

Springwind Immigration will help you get accepted into your desired university or college in Canada and apply for a Study Permit. Our experts can also assist you in obtaining a Post-Graduation work permit and settling permanently in Canada once you have completed your studies. Contact Us today, you will receive expert assistance, it will increase your chances of visa approval by working with one of our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). Our RCIC is licensed by the CICC to assist you by assessing your eligibility, reviewing all documentation, and submitting it to the Canadian government on your behalf.

Apply to study in Canada as an international student

Why should you study in Canada?

With the increasing number of international students coming to Canada each year to pursue higher education, Canada has become a leader in the field of education. With a wide range of highly regarded and recognized programs (Degree, Diploma, or Certificate)

Students may be able to obtain Permanent Residence in Canada through their study in Canada.

Students can bring their family with them to Canada.

Eligibility requirements:

  • if you're enrolled in a DLI
  • prove you have enough money to cover your tuition fees, living expenses for yourself and any family members who accompany you to Canada, and return transportation for yourself and any family members who accompany you to Canada.
  • respect the law, have no criminal record, and obtain a police certificate (if required)
  • are in good health and, if necessary, have a medical check, and can show an officer that you will leave Canada when your study permit ends
    Check to see if you are eligible to study in Canada.

How can Springwind Immigration Help You?

Step 1: Springwind Immigration can assess your past education background, work experience and your future goal, then advise you on suitable programs and schools for your school applications. We have partnership with 1000+ colleges and universities as well as primary and secondary schools. Not only can we help you apply for schools in Canada, we also have access to schools in other countries, such as USA, England and Australia if Canada is not your preferred choice. For Canadian schools, you have school admission team working with schools in all provinces of Canada. The following is just an example of a few schools among our long list of partner schools.

  • Immigration Firm in Scarborough
  • Immigration Firm in Scarborough
  • Immigration Firm in Scarborough
  • Immigration Firm in Scarborough
  • Immigration Firm in Scarborough
  • Immigration Firm in Scarborough
  • Immigration Firm in Scarborough
  • Immigration Firm in Scarborough

Step 2: Writing Good Study Plan After successful acceptance into a school program, Springwind Immigration will guide you on writing an impressive study plan that align your career goal with your chosen program. A good study plan can convince visa officer you are a genuine student, and you will leave Canada by end of your authorized stay. We will greatly improve the chance of approval for your study permit application.

Step 3: Prepare Study Permit Application We will evaluate the strength and weakness of overall documentation and advise how to further strengthen your application. We will examine all your documents and prepared quality application for you. Working with us gives you ease of mind because your case is at good hands.

The range of services and facilities available from Springwind when you arrive in Canada:

  • Short-term winter camps and summer camps can be arranged to let you experience the short-term study abroad and learn about Canada's education system.
  • Springwind has a large pool of host families for international students' homestay. We can help international students find the most suitable host family for homestays in Ontario.
  • After your arrival, our partner agencies able to provide assistance in many aspects of your life in a new country, including assistance in renting a place, moving, managing your finance, employment consulting, business investment, education and schooling and so on.

Study to PR Pathway

Step 1: Apply for study permit First, you must apply for your Canadian study permit and finish your studies! To apply for a study permit in Canada, you must get accepted into a qualified designated learning institution (DLI). Learn more about Canada study permits.

Step 2: Work while studying (optional) Most international students studying in Canada like to take the opportunity to work while studying so they can not only gain work experience but also cover their day-to-day expenses as a student. When studying in Canada you can work on-campus, off-campus, and apply for internships. 

Step 3: Apply for Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP). After graduating, you can apply for a PGWP to start gaining valuable Canadian work experience. The length of your study determines your PGWP.

Step 4: Apply for Express Entry (Canadian Experience Class) when you have at least one year of Canadian work experience, you may be ready for permanent residency (PR). The best option for graduates in this scenario usually applies for the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) which is through Express Entry. Once you have express entry profile, if you have high enough score for express entry CRS score, you may be issued Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canada PR. If you can’t achieve high CRS score to get an ITA, then you may need to consult an immigration consultant to see what other options you have and plan your PR pathway accordingly. You can consider various provincial nomination program (PNP) or AIP.

Step 5: Receive an ITA and Apply for PR Once your score meets the cut-off score or higher within an Express Entry draw, you will receive an ITA (invitation to apply) allowing you to apply for PR.


  1. I am an international student in Canada. Is there any chance to apply to become a permanent resident?
    You may fall into one of several permanent resident categories: Canadian Experience Class, the Federal Skilled Worker Program, and the Provincial Nominee Program.
    Some of these categories necessitate qualifying job experience in Canada. You must apply for a work permit under Post-Graduation Work Permit Program if you wish to work in Canada once you finish your education.
  2. Do I need a Visa to come to Canada?
    Yes. Temporary Resident Visa
  3. What does it mean to have legal status in Canada?
    Anyone who want to stay in Canada needs to have legal status in Canada. Legal status in Canada means you are either an indigenous person, a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or a temporary resident. A temporary resident is someone who hold a valid study permit as a student, a valid work permit as a worker or a visitor visa as a visitor. Before your study or work permit expires, you will need to renew them in order to keep your status. If you don’t renew them, your stay in Canada is illegal. So pay attention to the expiry date of your documents. Submit an extension before the expiry date of your current documents. A visitor visa only grants your temporary stay of six months even though your visa may be valid for 5 or 10 years. If you want to stay beyond six months, you will have to apply for an extension, which is called visitor record. If you do not apply for visitor record and stayed beyond your initial allowed period, you are staying in Canada illegally. When in doubt, always consult with an RCIC or an immigration lawyer.
  4. How do I know how long I can stay in Canada as an international student?
    You will find an expiry date on your study permit. Make sure you renew your study permit before the expiry date. You are allowed to stay in Canada 90 days after your complete your study. After 90 days you lose your status as a student if you don’t submit other applications to maintain your status. You will then have to leave Canada. If you submit an application to remain in Canada within the 90 days, then you will have implied status until the decision of your new application.
  5. How can I extend my stay in Canada or change my immigration status?
    You can extend your stay in Canada if you meet the eligibility requirement. You can change your status to worker or visitor depending on your situation. To change to worker status, you will need to meet a positive LMIA or eligible for an LMIA-exempt program.
  6. I recently graduated as an international student in Canada. Can I apply for permanent residence?
    Yes, it is possible that you may be eligible for certain permanent resident upon graduation. If you are eligible for FSW under express entry and you get enough points after gaining points for Canadian education, you may be able to apply for PR. If you graduated with a Master’s degree, you may be eligible for Master graduate stream if the province you study have the stream. You can apply for employer-job-offer stream under certain PNP program upon graduation if you have eligible employers who are willing to sponsor you and you overall qualification gives you enough points. You can also apply for Atlantic Immigration Program (AIP) if you have prior one year work experience and you have a job offer from a designated employer who is willing to sponsor you under that program. Having Canadian education from a Designated Learning Institute (DLI) that is eligible for Post-graduation work permit (PGWP) gives you an advantage in finding an employer who is willing to sponsor you for certain PR program. Because you can start working for the employer right away and employer is exempt from having to post advertising for job vacancies if you have an open work permit.


Quick Inquiry

Quick Inquiry Form

✓ Valid