Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW)
Immigration Company in Scarborough, Toronto
The minimum requirements to be eligible for the FSW program are as follows:
- Work Experience: Minimum 1-year continuous paid full time (or equivalent amount in part-time work) under a single occupation identified under the National Occupation Classification (NOC) Skill Level 0, A, B. The occupation must not be a restricted occupation, and the primary job duties must align with the lead statement described under the NOC.
- Language: Minimum CLB 7 in English or French
- Education: A certificate, diploma, or degree from a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary institution
- Settlement Funds: Proof of sufficient funds to support the applicant and any accompanying dependents. The funds are assessed according to the family size using the Low-Income Cut-Off (LICO) table found here. An applicant is exempt from this criteria if they have a valid job offer or are authorized to work in Canada (e.g Work Permit, etc.).
- Federal Skilled Worker Points Grid: Please note this is an entirely separate points system than the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). Candidates must score a minimum of 67 out of 100 points based on six (6) selection factors to be eligible for the program. Education and Language skills offer the most points. For more details regarding the FSW Points grid, it can be found here.
|SELECTION FACTOR||MAXIMUM NUMBER OF POINTS|