Immigration Consultants in Scarborough, Toronto
Springwind Immigration will help you get accepted into your desired university or college in Canada and apply for a Study Permit. Our experts can also assist you in obtaining a Post-Graduation work permit and settling permanently in Canada once you have completed your studies. Contact Us today, you will receive expert assistance, it will increase your chances of visa approval by working with one of our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). Our RCIC is licensed by the CICC to assist you by assessing your eligibility, reviewing all documentation, and submitting it to the Canadian government on your behalf.
What is school admission?
The individuals who are permitted to attend or enroll in an institution, such as a school or university, are considered admissions. Each school sets its own admissions policy.
What is involved in the admissions process?
The admission process involves filling out an application form and being interviewed by the school.
Eligible incoming first year students will receive a letter of invitation during the admission process.
What are admission requirements?
Admission requirements means the specific minimum criteria a school that the school must follow when accepting a student. It depends on where you went to school and your level of education.
Students can find out about the admission by visiting the Web site of their chosen institution. Some are general, while others are program-specific.
General Admission Requirements :
- Eligibility for admission
- Documents required for admission to the specific program
- Language proficiency requirements (English or French)
- Academic transcripts and related certificates of high school, undergraduate or graduate degree (if available)
- Course-specific standardized test score
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) for Canada
- Letter(s) of Recommendation (if applicable)
- Proof of professional experience (if any)
Note: Some universities in Canada might require your physical interview after the initial selection process.
Education in Canada:
How to enroll as an international student in Canada?
While there may be some differences in the process and the specific forms required from each school, the majority of them will provide information on the following:
- Admission Requirements (e.g., academic requirements, English/French language ability, Non-academic Requirements such as pre-admission test, application deadlines, etc.)
- Application Process (e.g., certified and translated transcript or credential assessment, forms, application fees, etc.)
- Acceptance Letter
- Fee Payment
- Study Permit
- Arrival in Canada
- Assessment, Orientation, and School Placement
Education in America:
What are admission requirements for college in America?
In general, international student candidates to American colleges/ universities must meet the following requirements:
- Transcripts or credential assessments
- Standardized test scores. SAT or ACT. English proficiency test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, iTEP, PTE Academic)
- Copy of valid passport