A Handbook To Our Immigration Consulting Services By Springwind Immigration Consulting Service Inc.

Author: Springwind Immigration Consulting Service Inc.. | | Categories: Immigration Company , Immigration Firm , Permanent Resident to Canada


If you have specific problems you need help with, or if you want a dedicated, experienced professional to help you prepare and review your documents and forms, a consultation with a regulated Canadian immigration consultant can provide crucial answers. While there are many options available, you’ll want a knowledgeable, experienced professional by your side. They will know the ins and outs of the industry and can help advise you as to which of the many immigration programs is the right one for you. The best way to find the right immigration consultant is by learning more about them.

At Springwind Immigration Consulting Service Inc., we offer the best immigration consulting services that are catered to your individual needs. For insights into the immigration services we provide, we have put together a handbook to our immigration consulting services. Keep reading to see what immigration programs we specialize in and how you can make the most of our services.

Our services

1. Recruitment assistance and employer job-offer related immigration program

We have a recruiter license for the province of Nova Scotia. In this region, any immigration company that wants to recruit foreign workers for their business needs to have a recruiter license. We have connections with many businesses that are open to hiring foreign workers as the local talent pool may not be able to meet their human resource needs.

2. Family sponsorship program

Seeing families united in Canada is very important for us. But, under the family sponsorship programs, many applicants simply don’t understand the requirement by the IRCC (Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada) to disclose all relevant information in their application. Many applicants will omit important information to simplify the process. But in the end, they can face serious consequences of misrepresentation. Professional fees for a family sponsorship program are relatively small, and it is better to hire a professional to deal with family sponsorship applications.

3. Express entry application

This is the first option for everyone who qualifies for immigration. Every candidate who is thinking about immigration to Canada should take an English language test (IELTS or CELPIP) and do their educational credential evaluation by an accredited organization ( like WES and others). Then they should evaluate their overall score under the programs they may qualify for (FSW, FST, CEC) and their CRS score. After doing this, they can check the IRCC official website to see cut-off scores for previous rounds of invitations to get an idea about their chances of getting an invitation to apply. If applicants don’t have a high enough score, they will need to think about an alternative plan, and this is where an immigration consultant can give them information about what other options are available.

4. Owner operator LMIA for business clients

This is a program that can boost an individual’s express entry CRS score. It also gives them a chance to come to Canada by investing and opening a business in Canada. This will additionally give them two hundred extra points for their express entry profile.

5. Refugee and humanitarian application

The benefit of a refugee claim is that applicants can get an open work permit right away, and they can start working. They will definitely need a professional for this journey as it is a complicated one. Their credibility relies on well-prepared documentation and a consistent narrative. Their legal counsel will help make a convincing submission at the end of their refugee hearing. If this doesn’t work, a humanitarian application is no doubt the last resort for anyone who exhausted other options and still wants to stay in Canada. If an individual has substantial ties to Canada and would face hardship returning to their country of origin, they can give a humanitarian application a shot under the guidance of an experienced immigration consultant.

Steps to take before contacting us

a. Prepare a detailed resume in English: To have the best chance of finding a great job, you’ll need to adapt your resume to match the expectations of Canadian hiring managers. As a rule, always submit your resume in the same language as the job description post. Typos or other mistakes can be a red flag to recruiters, so it’s important that your resume is thoroughly checked over.

b. Fill out the assessment form: To immigrate to Canada as a skilled worker, you will need to fill out an assessment form. In it, we ask you to provide us with personal information, educational qualifications, language skills, and work experience for the past ten years. Doing this will help us help you choose the right immigration path.

c. Book an appointment with us: After filling in the assessment form, you can book an appointment with us online and pay for the initial consultation fee in advance before the scheduled time to avoid appointment cancellation.

If you are looking for an immigration company in Scarborough, Toronto (ON), then reach out to us at Springwind Immigration Consulting Service Inc. We are registered with the Government of Canada. Our founder is a member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC), the immigration regulatory body authorized by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. We are the immigration firm that helps prospective international students and immigrants realize their dream of coming to Canada to study, work, live and settle. We strive to provide the best customer satisfaction with professional, efficient, reliable, and responsive service to our customers. We provide credible and affordable solutions for individual cases. To see a complete list of our services, please click here. If you have any questions about immigration, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact us here.


Sorry, we experienced an error. Please check back later or contact the site administrator.