New Brunswick Skilled Worker Stream
Immigration Firm in Scarborough, Toronto
What is the New Brunswick Skilled Worker Stream?
The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Skilled Worker Stream is for Foreign Nationals who have work experience, skills, and education to contribute to New Brunswick’s economy.
What are the requirements of the New Brunswick Skilled Worker Stream?
- Age: must be between 19-55 years old
- Language: minimum CLB 4 in English or French
- Job Offer: must be valid permanent full-time under NOC Skill levels O, A, B, Skill level C (Skill type 1, 3, 7, 8, 9 only), Skill level D (Skill type 1, 3, 7, 8, 9 only)
- Education: minimum secondary (high school) diploma, or a equivalent
- Valid License: if necessary for the occupation must have mandatory license or authorization in New Brunswick
- Selection Factor: minimum of 60 points
- Intention: must reside in the prince of Ontario
- demonstrate adequate recruitment efforts for Canadian Citizens or Permanent Resident and were unsuccessful
- the job offer must reflect the prevailing wage rate of pay.
- Employer must be a designated employer in New Brunswick