Immigrant Investor Venture Capital (IIVC) Pilot Program
Immigration Firm in Scarborough, Toronto
What is the Immigrant Investor Venture Capital Pilot Program?
The Immigrant Investor Venture Capital (IIVC) Pilot Program was launched in December 2014 and replaced the federal Canada Immigrant Investor Program. Applicants who are high-net worth individuals are offered Permanent Residence if they qualify. The purpose of the program is to stimulate local economies by introducing foreign investment in exchange for Permanent Residence.
What are its requirements?
- Investment: Minimum $2,000,000 CAD at-risk investment into the Immigrant Investor Venture Capital Fund for 15 years.
- Net worth: Minimum $10,000,000 CAD net worth
- Language: Minimum CLB 5 in both English and French
- Education: Minimum post-secondary diploma, degree certificate, or a foreign equivalent or higher
- Adaptability: Have the ability to become economically established in Canada;
- Intention: Intend to reside in a province other than Quebec