ALBERTA IMMIGRATION - FARM STREAM
Immigration Consultants in Scarborough, Toronto
Springwind Immigrant are aware of your desire to build a successful business in Canada. In terms of immigration, this is combined with the requirement to choose a business program that would allow you to obtain permanent residency in Canada. Selecting the Right Business Immigration Program Can Be Challenging. Contact Us today, you will receive expert assistance on which option is right for you, it will increase your chances of visa approval by working with one of our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). Our RCIC is licensed by the CICC to assist you by assessing your eligibility, reviewing all documentation, and submitting it to the Canadian government on your behalf.
Entrepreneurs with resources and experience in farm management should consider this stream. Under this stream, you can start a new farm or buy an existing one in Alberta. You must include a planned business strategy with your application if you want to apply for this stream. The Alberta Agriculture and Forestry will then assess your proposal to make sure it is realistic and practical and satisfies the requirements and needs of Alberta's agricultural sector.
Farm management skills
Candidates must demonstrate the abilities listed below, including but not limited to:
- financial documentation of an existing farm business
- documentation of education, training and work experience
- a proposed business plan for the farming enterprise you are considering in Alberta
- proof that a Canadian financial institution is willing to finance your proposed farming business
Be capable of investing at least CDN $500,000 of equity in your key production farming business
Prove you have at least CDN $500,000 in net worth or that you have access to that amount from another source.
Have a proposed business and investment plan and submit it along with your application to the AINP.
You are not eligible to apply under the AAIP Farm Stream if you:
- have an active nomination that has not expired and/or is eligible for extension under another AAIP stream. Candidates are only eligible for one AAIP Nomination Certificate.
- have been issued a letter on a previous AAIP application that stated you are not eligible to re-apply to the AAIP for a specified period of time.If you apply during the specified period, it will be declined.
- have had a removal order issued against you by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or Canada Border Services Agency. The AAIP does not intervene in the federal refugee claim, appeal or removal process.
- are a foreign national living or working in Canada with no valid temporary resident status.
- are a live-in caregivers currently living in Canada
- are working and residing as a temporary foreign worker in a province other than Alberta
- are an international student studying in Canada, including students doing co-op work placements or internships as part of their study program