MPNP- Business Investor Stream – Entrepreneur Pathway
Immigration Consultants in Scarborough, Toronto
Springwind Immigrant are aware of your desire to build a successful business in Canada. In terms of immigration, this is combined with the requirement to choose a business program that would allow you to obtain permanent residency in Canada. Selecting the Right Business Immigration Program Can Be Challenging. Contact Us today, you will receive expert assistance on which option is right for you, it will increase your chances of visa approval by working with one of our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). Our RCIC is licensed by the CICC to assist you by assessing your eligibility, reviewing all documentation, and submitting it to the Canadian government on your behalf.
What is MPNP-BIE – Entrepreneur Pathway?
The MPNP – Business Investor Stream (BIS) – Entrepreneur Pathway is for applicants seeking to open a business in Manitoba. Applicants must have the intent and ability to move to Manitoba and establish, purchase a business, or become partners in an existing business within the first 24 months of arrival in Canada on a temporary work permit. The renewed Business Investor Stream no longer requires applicants to submit a deposit of $100,000 to the Manitoba government.
What are the requirements of the Entrepreneur Pathway?
Minimum requirements include:
- The applicant must have a minimum of 3 years of full time work experience in the past 5 years either as an active business owner or working in a senior management role of a successful business. Business owners must have at least 1/3 ownership to qualify for points.
- The applicant must reach CLB 5 on English or NCLC 5 on French.
- The applicant must have at least high school certificate.
- The applicant must meet the investment requirement:
- invest at least $250,000 for businesses situated in the Manitoba Capital Region.
- invest at least $150,000 for businesses situated outside the Manitoba Capital Region.
- The business must be an eligible business as defined by the MPNP.
- The proposed business must create or maintain at least one job for a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident in Manitoba, excluding owners of the business and/or their close relatives.
- The applicant must submit a business plan.
- The applicant must do a business research visit, conduct extensive research of their future business investment or proposal. The Business Research Visit must be conducted no more than one year prior to the submission of your EOI.
- The applicant must have a net worth of at least $500,000.
- After an application is approved, a Business Performance Agreement (BPA) must be signed prior to the MPNP issuing you a letter of support for applying for a work permit.
Points will be allocated if:
- Your spouse has CLB/NCLC 5 or higher;
- You or your spouse have CLB/NCLC 5 or higher in the Second Official Language;
- You or your spouse or common-law partner have a close relative currently residing in Manitoba for more than one year;
- Your child is enrolled in an accredited Manitoba educational institution and is actively pursuing academic, professional or vocational training on a full-time basis for at least six months prior to the date of submission of EOI; and/or
- You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner have completed a program of full-time study for at least one year at a post-secondary institution in Manitoba. You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner must have done this after you turned 17 years old and with a valid study permit;
You or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner have completed at least six months of continuous full-time employment in Manitoba. A letter of reference from the employer and a copy of the work permit must be provided.
You must provide various documents to support your application. Springwind Immigration professional team will help you to complete the complicated application process. You can reach us by ways of: