International Student Entrepreneur Pilot
What is MPNP-IES – International Student Entrepreneur Pilot?
The MPNP- International Education Stream- International Student Entrepreneur Pilot is targeted for international students who graduated in Manitoba and pursue entrepreneurship rather than employment. For each calendar year, the International Student Entrepreneur Pilot has a quota of up to 20 people. Once the applicant meets the conditions of their Business Performance Agreement, they are nominated for permanent residence.
What are the requirements of the International Student Entrepreneur Pilot?
To meet the minimum requirements, applicants must:
- have completed a full-time post-secondary program in Manitoba that is at least 2 years in duration.
- operate a business as a senior manager on a daily basis from the place of busines in Manitoba for at least 6 months prior to nomination while on a valid temporary work permit, consistent with the requirement of the Business Performance Agreement (BPA).
- have business equity ownership of at least 51%
- submit a business plan.
- reached CLB7 on English or NCLC 7 on French.
- be between 21 to 35 years old.
- have a valid open work permit or post-graduation work permit (PGWP) at the time of application.
- have continuously reside in Manitoba since graduation.
- show intent to continue to reside in Manitoba after nomination.
- have sufficient settlement funds from independent financial resources for a 12-month period. Minimum net worth is not an eligibility criterion; however, net worth/ source of funds will be considered for the purpose of evaluating the potential for you to successfully execute on your business plan.
- After an application is approved, a Business Performance Agreement (BPA) must be signed prior to the MPNP issuing you an approval-in-principle letter to implement your business plan
You must provide various documents to support your application. Springwind Immigration professional team will help you to complete the complicated application process. You can reach us by ways of: