Newfoundland & Labrador
International Graduate Entrepreneur Immigration
Immigration Consultants in Scarborough, Toronto
Springwind Immigration are aware of your desire to build a successful business in Canada. In terms of immigration, this is combined with the requirement to choose a business program that would allow you to obtain permanent residency in Canada. Selecting the Right Business Immigration Program Can Be Challenging. Contact Us today, you will receive expert assistance on which option is right for you, it will increase your chances of visa approval by working with one of our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). Our RCIC is licensed by the CICC to assist you by assessing your eligibility, reviewing all documentation, and submitting it to the Canadian government on your behalf.
What is NLPNP - International Graduate Entrepreneur?
The NLPNP - International Graduate Entrepreneur is for individuals who have graduated from Memorial University of Newfoundland (MUN) or College of the North Atlantic (CNA) after at least two (2) years of full-time study; and who want to acquire or partner in a business and operate a business at least one (1) year in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Established entrepreneurs and senior business managers may be eligible to apply for nomination through the International Entrepreneur Category. The successful applicant will be given an invitation to apply for Permanent Residence.
There are two sub-categories within the International Graduate Entrepreneur category - Starting a New Business and Purchasing an Existing Business. Each sub-category has unique requirements.
What are the requirements of Starting a New Business?
If starting a business, the applicant must create at least one full-time equivalent job for local population (permanent residents and Canadian citizens) in Newfoundland and Labrador. This position must:
- Go above and beyond any position filled by an accepted applicant. To be clear, dependents or relatives of the applicant who create or fill positions are not eligible.
- Be relevant to the applicant's business and directly tied to it.
- Meet the minimum the LICO of provincial wage levels
What are the requirements of Purchasing an Existing Business?
If the applicant is purchasing an existing Newfoundland and Labrador business, all of the following apply:
- The business must have been in continuous operation for the past five (5) years by the same owner
- Applicants must submit evidence that reasonable efforts were made to establish a fair market value for the business.
- The business must be running normally and not in receivership.
- Applicants must offer employment on similar terms and conditions to current staff.
Who is eligible for NLPNP - International Graduate Entrepreneur?
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Provide a business plan with supporting financial documentation verified by a recognized third-party professional service.
- Have completed a degree or diploma at least two academic years full-time in-person at Memorial University or College of North Atlantic. within 2 years before submitting the EOI.
- Have a valid PGWP (post-graduate work permit).
- Have a score of at least 7 on the CLB (Canadian Language Benchmark).
- Active manage the business in NLPNP at least one continuous year (minimum 1/3 ownership).
- Able to create at least one full-time equivalent job for local population (permanent residents and Canadian citizens).
- Start or Purchase a business for-profit entity with the primary purpose of earning profits through the sale of goods and/or services
- Submit EOI.
- Obtain an Invitation to Apply from the Office of Immigration and Multiculturalism.
- Business plan and interview are required.
What are steps in the application process?
Step 1: Call Springwind Immigration Consulting Service Inc. at 1-647-748-0188 or 1-647-869-6678 and make an appointment with the professional consulting team.
Step 2: Initial Consultation session with RCIC, sign Retainer Agreement with us for program recommended.
Step 3: Collecting all relevant document for your application. Step 4: Apply online and pay the fees.
Step 5: If you are invited by NLPNP, submit an application for permanent selection.
Step 6: Processing of your permanent selection application.
If you have any questions about NLPNP-Entrepreneur Program, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our professional team will provide you with excellent legal services. You can reach us by ways of:
Phone: 1-647-869-6678 or 1-647-748-0188