What is Entrepreneur Stream?
The Entrepreneur Stream is for experienced business owners or senior business managers who want to live in Nova Scotia. They must start a new business or buy an existing business and must actively participate in the day-to-day management of the business. After operating the business for a year, the entrepreneur may be nominated for permanent resident status. Application to the stream is by invitation only.
What are the requirements of the NS Entrepreneur Stream?
These are generally the requirements of this program.
- be 21 years of age or older;
- want to live permanently in Nova Scotia while owning and actively managing a Nova Scotia business;
- have a net worth of at least $600,000 CAD;
- be able to invest at least $150,000 CAD of your own money to establish a business in Nova Scotia;
- have at least 3 years’ experience actively managing and owning a business (1/3 ownership minimum) OR more than 5 years’ experience in a senior business management role;
- have a score of at least 5 on the Canadian Language Benchmark in speaking, listening, reading and writing in English or French;
- complete an online Expression of Interest;
- receive an Invitation to Apply from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration.
You must provide various documents to support your application. Springwind Immigration professional team will help you to complete the complicated application process. You can reach us by ways of:
Phone: 1-647-869-6678 or 1-647-748-0188