Quebec Investor Program
Immigration Consultants in Scarborough, Toronto
Springwind Immigration are aware of your desire to build a successful business in Canada. In terms of immigration, this is combined with the requirement to choose a business program that would allow you to obtain permanent residency in Canada. Selecting the Right Business Immigration Program Can Be Challenging. Contact Us today, you will receive expert assistance on which option is right for you, it will increase your chances of visa approval by working with one of our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). Our RCIC is licensed by the CICC to assist you by assessing your eligibility, reviewing all documentation, and submitting it to the Canadian government on your behalf.
What is the Quebec Investor Program?
The Quebec Investor Program is for immigrant entrepreneurs who are seeking permanent residence and if applicable their accompanying family through a passive investment in Quebec. To meet the personal net worth criteria applicants can include cash, properties, business assets, stocks combined with their spouses. Originally, the program was scheduled to reopen on July 1, 2020, after it was paused on November 1, 2019.
What are the requirements of the Quebec Investor Program?
To be eligible for the Investor Program, the applicant must have:
- Net worth: $2,000,000 CAD personal net worth
- Investment Agreement (government): $1,200,000 CAD for 5 years bearing no interest into a guaranteed government investment
- Financial Intermediaries: sign an investment agreement with one of Quebec’s participating financial intermediaries.
- Work Experience: 2 years of management or business experience within 5 years preceding the application
- Points Assessment Grid: must meet the minimum required points
- Language: minimum CLB 7 in French and CLB 5 in English
- Intention: must settle in the province of Quebec.
- Quebec values: provide attestation of learning about democratic values and the Québec values.