Quebec Self-Employed Worker Program
Immigration Consultants in Scarborough, Toronto
Springwind Immigration are aware of your desire to build a successful business in Canada. In terms of immigration, this is combined with the requirement to choose a business program that would allow you to obtain permanent residency in Canada. Selecting the Right Business Immigration Program Can Be Challenging. Contact Us today, you will receive expert assistance on which option is right for you, it will increase your chances of visa approval by working with one of our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). Our RCIC is licensed by the CICC to assist you by assessing your eligibility, reviewing all documentation, and submitting it to the Canadian government on your behalf.
What is the Self-Employed Worker Program?
The Quebec Self-Employed Worker Program allows certain self-employed people such as independent tradespersons or professionals to obtain Permanent Residence in Quebec by creating their own job.
What are the requirements of the Self-Employed Worker Program?
To be eligible for the Investor Program, the applicant must have:
- Net worth: minimum $100,000 CAD personal net worth
- Startup Deposit: either $25,000 CAD or $50,000 CAD outside Montreal
- Work Experience: 2 years of of self-employed worker in the profession or trade intended to practice in Quebec
- Education: minimum secondary (high school) diploma, or a foreign equivalent or higher
- Points Assessment Grid: must meet the minimum required points
- Intention: must settle in the province of Quebec.
- Quebec values: provide attestation of learning about democratic values and the Québec values.