Home Support Worker Pilot (HSWP)

Immigration Consultants in Scarborough, Toronto

The general requirements of the Home Support Worker are as follows:

Job offer: Full-time non-seasonal and from a single Canadian employer

Language: Score of at least CLB 5 in English/French from an approved language test

Education: 1 year of Canadian post-secondary education or foreign equivalent

Work Experience: Completed at least 24 months of full-time work experience as a home support worker (NOC 4412) within the 36 months preceding the date of their permanent residence application

If the Home Child Care Provider does not meet the requirements of 24 months full-time work experience at the time of their permanent residence application, they will submit the PR application together with a work permit application. Their PR application will be put on hold and their work permit application will be processed. They will receive an occupation-specific open work permit. They will then need to continue working as a home support worker until they meet the required 24-month work experience, and their PR application will be approved then.

Quick Inquiry

Quick Inquiry Form

✓ Valid