AAIP- Alberta Express Entry Stream
Immigration Company in Scarborough, Toronto
Springwind Immigrant are aware of your desire to work in Canada. In terms of immigration, this is combined with the requirement to choose one of skilled worker immigration programs that would allow you to obtain permanent residency in Canada. Selecting a Right Program for the skilled worker with foreign work experience Can Be Challenging. Contact Us today, you will receive expert assistance on which option is right for you, it will increase your chances of getting approved by working with one of our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). Our RCIC is licensed by the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC) to assist you by assessing your eligibility, reviewing all documentation, and submitting it to the Canadian government on your behalf.
What is AAIP/AINP- Alberta Express Entry Stream?
The Alberta Express Entry allows Alberta to nominate a limited number of qualified candidates from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC)’s Express Entry system. Priorities will be given to candidates who have demonstrated strong ties to Alberta or who can help support the province’s economic development and diversification. International graduates from Canadian post-secondary institutions may also be eligible under this stream.
Candidates must first create an Express Entry (EE) profile and state an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta. Based on available profile information in the federal EE portal, Alberta may select candidates and send them a Notification of Interest (NOI). Only after receiving a NOI letter from AAIP/AINP, candidates may contact the AAIP/AINP to apply to this stream within 2 weeks of receiving the letter.
What are the requirements of the Alberta Express Entry Stream?
For each selection draw, the assessment criteria may vary slightly. General requirements of this program include:
- have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool
- meet the criteria of at least one of the federal immigration programs: Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Trades Program, or Federal Skilled Worker Program. For detailed information of the federal immigration programs, please contact Springwind Immigration Consulting Service at 647-869-6678
- intend to and be able to live and work in Alberta
- be working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification. The government of Canada and the government of Alberta have listed certain occupations which are not eligible for the stream. For detailed information of the ineligible occupations list, please contact Springwind Immigration Consulting Service at 647-869-6678
- have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of 300
- The following adaptability factors will increase the likelihood of being assessed or nominated:
- The applicant has an Alberta job offer and/or work experience.
- The applicant is a graduate of a Canadian post-secondary institution.
- The applicant has a parent, child, and/or sibling who is a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen living in Alberta.
You must provide various documents to support your application. Springwind Immigration professional team will help you to complete the complicated application process. You can reach us by ways of:
Accelerated Tech Pathway (ATP)
The Alberta Advantage Immigration Program (AAIP) Accelerated Tech Pathway (ATP) provides expedited processing to Tech workers who are currently working for, or have a job offer with an Albertan (an Alberta-based tech industry employer in an eligible tech occupation.)
- Applicants must be eligible under the Alberta Express Entry stream in order to be considered for the Alberta Accelerated Tech Pathway.
- Applicants must also be working in one of the 38 high-demand tech occupations listed by the AAIP, or have a job offer from an Alberta company in an eligible tech occupation.
What is the processing time for ATP Express Entry?
Complete the ATP program application form and receive a link in about 2 weeks
The ATP office sends the application link, register and submit the application Submit your application online and pay the fee ($500) Provincial nomination is invited, processing time is about 3 months. Accepted within 30 days of invitation, receive a Provincial Nomination Letter and 600 bonus points for Express Entry. Obtain a work support letter to apply for a work visa. If you are nominated under the Accelerated Tech Pathway(ATP) and do not have a valid work visa at the time of nomination, check to make sure you have a work support letter in your provincial nomination packet. This letter will be used to apply for a work visa with the IRCC when applying for Express Entry Stream. If you already have a valid work visa at the time of nomination, you will not receive a work support letter.