BC PNP – Skills Immigration – Healthcare Professional
What is BC PNP – Skills Immigration (SI) – Healthcare Professional category?
The BC PNP- Skilled Immigration – Healthcare Professional category is targeted for physicians, specialists, nurses, and allied health professionals. It helps Healthcare Professionals work and live in B.C. After being nominated, the applicants can apply to the federal government to become Permanent Residence.
What are the requirements of the Healthcare Professional category?
These are generally the requirements of this program.
JOB OFFER REQUIREMENTS
- a full-time and indeterminate job offer (a permanent job, or one with no set end date) with a public health authority.
- as a
- specialist physician
- registered nurse
- registered psychiatric nurse
- nurse practitioner
- an allied health professional such as a diagnostic medical sonographer, clinical pharmacist, medical laboratory technologist, medical radiation technologist, occupational therapist, physiotherapist
- midwife, with a letter of confirmation from an established practice group in B.C.
- have a wage offer in line with B.C. wage rates for the occupation.
- qualify to work in the occupation in B.C.
- have at least two years of directly related work experience.
- show you can support yourself and your dependents.
- have, or be eligible for, legal immigration status in Canada.
- For NOC skill level B occupation, meet minimum language requirements CLB 4
- be a public health authority.
- be established as an employer in good standing in B.C.
- have a history of good workplace and business practices.
- meet domestic labour market recruitment requirements, where applicable.
You and your employer must provide various documents to support your application. Springwind Immigration professional team will help you to complete the complicated application process. You can reach us by ways of:
Phone: 1-647-869-6678 or 1-647-748-0188