BC PNP – Skills Immigration – International Graduate
What is BC PNP – Skills Immigration (SI) – International Graduate category?
The BC PNP- Skilled Immigration – International Graduate category is targeted for international graduates who graduate with a valid qualification from an eligible Canadian university or college within the last three years and have a valid offer. After being nominated, the applicants can apply to the federal government to become Permanent Residence.
What are the requirements of the International Graduate category?
These are generally the requirements of this program.
|JOB OFFER REQUIREMENTS
- A full-time and indeterminate job offer (a permanent job, or one with no set end date) with a public health authority
- As a
- Specialist physician
- Registered nurse
- Registered psychiatric nurse
- Nurse practitioner
- An allied health professional such as a diagnostic medical sonographer, clinical pharmacist, medical laboratory technologist, medical radiation technologist, occupational therapist, physiotherapist
- Midwife, with a letter of confirmation from an established practice group in B.C.
- Have a wage offer in line with B.C. wage rates for the occupation
- Have received an Express Entry Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code from the IRCC Express Entry system. Note: you must meet the minimum criteria for one of the IRCC’s EE programs, including the language requirements
- Qualify to work in the occupation in B.C.
- Have at least two years of directly related work experience
- Show you can support yourself and your dependents
- Have, or be eligible for, legal immigration status in Canada
- For NOC skill level B occupation, meet minimum language requirements CLB 4
- Be a public health authority
- Be established as an employer in good standing in B.C.
- Have a history of good workplace and business practices
- Meet domestic labour market recruitment requirements, where applicable
You and your employer must provide various documents to support your application. Springwind Immigration professional team will help you to complete the complicated application process. You can reach us by ways of: Phone: 1-647-869-6678 or 1-647-748-0188