BC PNP – Skills Immigration – International Post-Graduate
What is BC PNP – Skills Immigration (SI) – International Post-Graduate category?
The BC PNP- Skilled Immigration – International Post-Graduate category is targeted for international post-graduate with a master’s or doctorate (PhD) degree in natural, applied or health sciences. The applicants do not need to have a job offer. After being nominated, the applicants can apply to the federal government to become Permanent Residence.
What are the requirements of the International Post-Graduate category?
These are generally the requirements of this program.
- The applicant must have graduated in the last three years with a master's or doctorate (PhD) degree in the natural, applied or health sciences:
- biological and biomedical sciences
- computer and information sciences and support services
- engineering technology
- health professions and related clinical sciences
- mathematics and statistics
- natural resources conservation and research
- physical sciences
- The applicant must have, or be eligible for, legal immigration status in Canada.
- The applicant has completed a valid graduate program of study at an eligible post-secondary institution in B.C. in the last three years.
- The applicant must demonstrate intent and ability to live in B.C.
To support your application, you must provide various documents. Springwind Immigration professional team will help you to complete the complicated application process. You can reach us by ways of:
Phone: 1-647-869-6678 or 1-647-748-0188