NSNP: Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities for Physicians
What is Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities Stream for Physicians?
The NS Labour Market Priorities Stream for Physicians selects physicians to apply for nominations through the federal Express Entry (EE) system. Only candidates with an approved offer from the Nova Scotia Health Authority (NSHA) or the IWK Health Centre, and who receive a letter of Interest from Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI) may apply.
What are the requirements of the NS Labour Market Priorities Stream for Physicians?
These are generally the requirements of this program.
- Complete language test and Education Credential Assessment (ECA);
- Create Express Entry Profile through IRCC;
- have an approved opportunity from the NSHA or IWK as either a general practitioner and family physician (NOC 3112) or a specialist physician (NOC 3111);
- provide a copy of a signed Return for Service Agreement with the Nova Scotia Department of Health and Wellness indicating commitment to live and work in Nova Scotia for a minimum period of two years;
- receive a Letter of Interest from the Nova Scotia Nominee Program within the Express Entry system;
- submit your application within 30 calendar days of the date on which your Letter of Interest was issued;
- meet the minimum work experience requirements of the Express Entry stream for which you have qualified;
- demonstrate sufficient funds to successfully establish yourself and your family in Nova Scotia and to pay your immigration costs and travel expenses; and
- have legal status in your current country of residence.
You and your employer must provide various documents to support your application. Springwind Immigration professional team will help you to complete the complicated application process. You can reach us by ways of: