NSNP: Skilled Worker
What is Skilled Worker Stream?
The Skilled Worker stream helps employers recruit foreign workers and recently graduated international students whose skills are needed in Nova Scotia. An employer can only hire foreign workers for positions they have been unable to fill with permanent residents or Canadian citizens.
What are the requirements of the program?
These are generally the requirements of this program.
- have a full-time permanent job offer from a Nova Scotia employer;
- have 1 year of work experience related to the job. (Semi-skilled and low-skilled workers must already have six months’ experience with the employer.);
- be 21 to 55 years old;
- have a high school diploma;
- have the appropriate training, skills and/or accreditation for the job;
- prove language ability equal to CLB 5 if you are a skilled worker. If your first language is English or French, that is enough proof. Semi-skilled and low-skilled workers must have test results to prove they meet CLB 4 even if their first language is English or French;
- show enough financial resources to successfully settle in Nova Scotia.
You and your employer must provide various documents to support your application. Springwind Immigration professional team will help you to complete the complicated application process. You can reach us by ways of:
Phone: 1-647-869-6678 or 1-647-748-0188