Foreign worker stream
What is OINP Foreign Worker Stream?
The Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) Foreign Worker Stream is targeted for foreign workers (in or outside of Canada) with a job offer in skilled occupation at Skill Type 0 or Skill Lever A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). After being nominated, the applicants can apply to the federal government to become Permanent Residence.
What are the requirements of the Ontario Foreign Worker Stream?
These are generally the requirements of this program.
JOB OFFER REQUIREMENTS
- Must be for a full-time and permanent position.
- In skilled occupation at Skill Type 0 or Skill Levels A or B of the NOC.
- Must meet or be higher than the median wage level for that occupation in the specific region.
- The position offered must be necessary to the employer’s business.
- The work must occur primarily in Ontario.
- If the occupation requires a mandatory licence or other authorization in Ontario, you must hold a valid licence or authorization.
- If a mandatory licence or other authorization is not required, you must demonstrate work experience in the same occupation. The work experience must be:
- at least two years gained within five years
- gained from cumulative paid full-time work or the equivalent paid part-time work
- periods of self-employment would be used, conditional proof document needed.
- Intent to live in Ontario.
- If you are applying from within Canada, you must have legal status.
- Business must be active for at least 3 years
- Business must demonstrate adequate recruitment efforts for Canadian Citizens or Permanent Resident before offering position to foreign nationals.
- a minimum of $1,000,000 in total gross annual revenue if in the GTA and $500,000 if outside
- a minimum of 5 full-time employees who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents who work at the location where you will work if in the GTA and 3 if outside.
- The employer must make an application for approval of an employment position by filling out and signing an Employer Form.
You and your employer must provide various documents to support your application. Springwind Immigration professional team will help you to complete the complicated application process.
You can reach us by ways of:
Phone: 1-647-869-6678 or 1-647-748-0188