International Student Stream
What is the Ontario International Student Stream?
The Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) International Student Stream is targeted for international students who have a job offer at Skill Type 0 or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This stream is open to international students in and outside of Canada. After being nominated, the applicants can apply to the federal government to become Permanent Residence.
What are the requirements of the Ontario International Student Stream?
These are generally the requirements for both the applicant and the employer.
JOB OFFER REQUIREMENT
- Full time and permanent
- NOC skill Type 0 or Skill level A or B
- Meet or be higher than the low wage level for that position in the specific region.
- Position is necessary to the Employer’s business
- Work Based in Ontario
- Education: from an eligible Canadian institution:
- a degree or diploma that takes at least two years to complete on a full-time study basis, or
- a degree, diploma or certificate that takes at least one year to complete on a full-time study basis and that requires a completed degree as an admission requirement.
- You must submit your application within two years of obtaining your education credential.
- If the occupation requires a mandatory licence or other authorization in Ontario, you must hold a valid licence or authorization.
- Intention: must intent to live in Ontario
- If you are applying from within Canada, you must have legal status in Canada.
- Business must be active for at least 3 years.
- $1,000,000 in total gross annual revenue if in the GTA and $500,000 if outside
- a minimum of 5 full-time employees who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents who work at the location where you will work if in the GTA and 3 if outside.
- The employer must make an application for approval of an employment position by filling out and signing an Employer Form
You and your employer must provide various documents to support your application. Springwind Immigration professional team will help you to complete the complicated application process. You can reach us by ways of:
Phone: 1-647-869-6678 or 1-647-748-0188