PEI Express Entry
Immigration Consultants in Scarborough, Toronto
Springwind Immigrant are aware of your desire to work in Canada. In terms of immigration, this is combined with the requirement to choose one of skilled worker immigration programs that would allow you to obtain permanent residency in Canada. Selecting a Right Program for the skilled worker. Can Be Challenging. Contact Us today, you will receive expert assistance on which option is right for you, it will increase your chances of getting approved by working with one of our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). Our RCIC is licensed by the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC) to assist you by assessing your eligibility, reviewing all documentation, and submitting it to the Canadian government on your behalf.
What is PEI Express Entry Stream?
The PEI Express Entry stream selects highly skilled individuals in the federal Express Entry candidates pool who wish to live in PEI. Priority will be given to applicants that are living and working in PEI. The nomination through PEI PNP will increase the applicant’s chance of being issued an Invitation to Apply from the Federal Government.
What are the requirements of the PEI Express Entry Stream?
These are generally the requirements of this program.
- Meet the requirement of at least one of the Federal Economic Immigration programs: Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, or Canadian Experience Class
- Create a Federal Express Entry Profile and be placed in the pool of candidates.
- If you are currently working in PEI on a post-graduate open work permit, you must satisfy the following conditions prior to applying:
- Have at least 6 months of full-time work experience with the PEI employer who is supporting your application at time of EOI (Expression of Interest) submission
- Have at least 4 months remaining before the expiration of your work permit at the time of submitting an EOI (Expression of Interest) profile
- Effective January 1, 2021, Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) holders who are seeking nomination under Express Entry are required to meet a minimum of 9 months work experience with a PEI employer prior to being considered for immigration pathways, if you:
- hold a PGWP and graduated from an institution outside of PEI;
- have a spousal open work permit as a result of a spouse’s study permit from an institution outside of PEI
- have a minimum of four months prior to the expiry of your PGWP at the time of submission of Expression of Interest.
Note: Due to the high volume of PGWP applicants from outside of Prince Edward Island, the Office of Immigration may limit invitations in some occupations.
EOI Selection System Points Grid
with a job offer
without a job offer
What are steps in the application process?
If you meet the requirements of the PEI PNP Express Entry Stream, you can follow steps below:
1. Submit a profile in Expression of Interest (EOI) system.
2. If your EOI is selected, an invitation letter will be sent to apply (ITA) from the PEI PNP.
3. Submit a complete application, including all required supporting documents, within 60 days of receiving the ITA.
4. After receiving a nomination from PEI PNP, submit an Application for Permanent Residency IRCC along with the nomination certificate.
If you are interested in immigrating to Canada and settling in PEI, the PEI PNP may be the right choice for you. We look forward to helping you start your new life in beautiful Prince Edward Island!
With job offer, you and your employer must provide various documents to support your application. Springwind Immigration professional team will help you to complete the complicated application process. You can reach us by ways of: