PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND-PNP Skilled Worker Stream
Immigration Consultants in Scarborough, Toronto
Springwind Immigrant are aware of your desire to work in Canada. In terms of immigration, this is combined with the requirement to choose one of skilled worker immigration programs that would allow you to obtain permanent residency in Canada. Selecting a Right Program for the skilled worker. Can Be Challenging. Contact Us today, you will receive expert assistance on which option is right for you, it will increase your chances of getting approved by working with one of our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). Our RCIC is licensed by the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC) to assist you by assessing your eligibility, reviewing all documentation, and submitting it to the Canadian government on your behalf.
What is PEI Skilled Worker Stream?
The Prince Edward Island (PEI) PNP- Skilled Worker stream is employer-driven, allowing Island employers to fill high-skilled positions that they are unable to fill through the local job market. The applicant should be currently employed by an Island employer; or the applicant should be a skilled worker outside Canada, having a valid job offer from an authorized PEI employer.
What are the requirements of the PEI PNP Skilled Worker Stream?
These are generally the requirements of this program.
- Job offer: must be a full-time long-term (i.e. permanent,or minimum of two years) from a PEI employer in National Occupation Classification (NOC) skill level 0, A, or B / TEER category 0, 1, 2, or 3. If the applicant is outside Canada, the employer must receive authorization from the PEI immigration office prior to submitting an expression of interest profile;
- Work experience: have at least two years of full‐time work experience in the past five years;
- Work permit: If the applicant is in PEI, the applicant must have a valid work permit to be working in Canada;
- Admissibility: have legal status in country of residence;
- Education: have successfully completed a post‐secondary degree or diploma (minimum two-year program);
- Age : must be between the ages of 18 and 59;
- Language: have sufficient English and/or French language ability to perform the job offered. Language ability can be verified by one of the following:
- a language test from an IRCC approved testing institute within the past two years with a minimum score of CLB/NCLC 4; or
- PEIW-02: Workforce Job Offer Form indicating employer is comfortable with the employee's proficiency in English and/or French to perform tasks associated with the job position being offered.
- Settlement Funds: have sufficient financial resources for the applicant and family to pay all immigration costs (including travel expenses) to be able to establish in PEI; and
- Expression of Interest (EOI): demonstrate a genuine intention to settle in PEI.
EOI Selection System Points Grid
|Age||Language||Education||Work Experience||Employment||Adaptability||Total of Maximum Points|
What are steps in the application process?
If you meet the requirements of the PEI PNP Skilled Worker Stream, you can follow steps below:
1. Obtain a job offer from PEI employer and ensure it meets the eligibility criteria.
2. Complete the PEI PNP points assessment grid to determine if you meet the minimum points requirement.
3. Submit a profile in Expression of Interest (EOI) system.
4. If your EOI is selected, an invitation letter will be sent to apply (ITA) from the PEI PNP.
5. Submit a complete application, including all required supporting documents, within 60 days of receiving the ITA.
6. After receiving a nomination from PEI PNP, submit an Application for Permanent Residency IRCC along with the nomination certificate.
If you are interested in immigrating to Canada and settling in PEI, the PEI PNP may be the right choice for you. We look forward to helping you start your new life in beautiful Prince Edward Island!
With job offer, you and your employer must provide various documents to support your application. Springwind Immigration professional team will help you to complete the complicated application process. You can reach us by ways of:
Phone: 1-647-869-6678 or 1-647-748-0188