SINP- International Skilled Worker (ISW)- Employment Offer
What is SINP-ISW-Employment Offer sub-category?
The SINP- ISW- Employment Offer sub-category is for skilled workers who have an offer for a skilled job in Saskatchewan. After being nominated, the applicants can apply to the federal government to become Permanent Residence.
What are the requirements of the SINP-ISW-Employment Offer sub-category?
The applicant must:
- live outside Canada or have proof of legal status in Canada, but not a refugee claimant;
- score at least 60 points on the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) point assessment grid.
- have at least one-year work experience in the past 10 years in your intended occupation
- have a language score of at least CLB 4.
- Some employers or regulators may ask for scores that are higher than CLB4
- be eligible for Saskatchewan licensing (if your intended occupation is in a regulated profession or compulsory apprenticeship trade)
- have an offer for a permanent, full-time job in Saskatchewan. You will need a valid SINP Job Approval Letter to show proof. The occupation must be on NOC 0, A or B or in a designated trade in Saskatchewan. For details about the occupation type, please contact Springwind Immigration Consulting Service at 647-869-6678.
- Food and Beverage Servers/Persons should apply under the Hospitality Sector Project sub-category.
- Health Professionals should apply under the Health Professionals sub-category.
- be able to prove that you plan to live and work in Saskatchewan
You must provide various documents to support your application. Springwind Immigration professional team will help you to complete the complicated application process. You can reach us by ways of: