Quebec Pilot Program for Orderlies
Immigration Firm in Scarborough, Toronto
Quebec Pilot Program for Orderlies has come into effect on March 31, 2021, and will close on January 1, 2026.
Springwind Immigrant are aware of your desire to move in Canada. In terms of immigration, this is combined with the requirement to choose one of skilled worker immigration programs that would allow you to obtain permanent residency in Canada. Selecting a Right Program for the skilled worker with foreign work experience Can Be Challenging. Contact Us today, you will receive expert assistance on which option is right for you, it will increase your chances of getting approved by working with one of our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). Our RCIC is licensed by the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC) to assist you by assessing your eligibility, reviewing all documentation, and submitting it to the Canadian government on your behalf.
What is Quebec Permanent immigration pilot program for orderlies?
This pilot program allows foreign workers who are holding jobs as orderlies (NOC 3431) in Quebec and have been working as an orderly for a minimum of 12 months. If the applicants meet all of the conditions, they can submit an application for permanent selection and obtain a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ). Among other requirements, they must:
- be proficient in spoken French
- have work experience as an orderly in Québec
- hold a job as an orderly in Québec when submitting your application
This pilot program allows Quebec select 550 principal applicants per year who are in Quebec, and their family members.
What are the general selection conditions of Quebec pilot program for orderlies?
There are 2 components/streams: Work and Studies-work(Work-study).
The Minister selects, under the program, a foreign worker staying in Québec to hold a job or taking part in a youth exchange program under an international agreement entered into by Québec or Canada if the foreign national meets the general selection conditions are following:
- (1) be 18 years of age or over and have complied with the conditions of the stay in Québec;
- (2) hold a job as an orderly in Québec at the time of submission of the application;
- (3) have knowledge of oral French equivalent to Level 7 on the Échelle québécoise des niveaux de compétence en français des personnes immigrantes adultes or its equivalent;
- (4) demonstrate financial self-sufficiency, of the Selection grid for the economic class in Schedule A of the Québec Immigration Regulation.
What are the different conditions for the Work stream and Work-study stream/ Studies-work?
|For the work experience stream
|For the work-study stream/ studies-work
(1) Hold a diploma related to the occupation of orderly. This diploma must have been obtained the completion of a study program at least one year of full-time studies that minimally and its equivalent a Québec diploma of vocational studies.
(2) have held employment as orderly in Québec or employment in basic care to persons in the health sector outside Québec, for a period of at least 24 months in the 36 months preceding the date of submission of the application, including at least 12 months in a health occupation and at least 12 months of which as orderly in Québec.
(1) hold a Québec vocational diploma leading to the occupation of orderly during the 24 months preceding the date of submission of the application;
(2) have at least 12 months of work experience as an orderly in Québec following the date on which the program of studies ends;
(3) not hold a scholarship imposing a condition to return to their country at the end of the program of studies or have complied with that condition.
Who is eligible?
|For work experience stream
|For work-study (studies-work) stream
|To be eligible for the Work-study stream (Studies-work), the applicants must have successfully completed the study program Institutional and Home Care Assistance (870 hours of continuous training) and obtained a secondary diploma of vocational studies.
How to Evaluate Financial self-sufficiency?
When the applicants submit their application, they must sign the Financial self-sufficiency contract – Skilled workers. Essential needs for a family unit for the three-month period indicated in the contract (Effective January 1 to December 31, 2022)
|Essential needs for a family unit
for the three-month period indicated in the contract
(Effective January 1 to December 31, 2022)
|Number of children under 18
who are accompying you
Add $1,571 per dependent child 18 or over.