Quebec Skilled Worker Program
Springwind Immigrant are aware of your desire to move in Canada. In terms of immigration, this is combined with the requirement to choose one of skilled worker immigration programs that would allow you to obtain permanent residency in Canada. Selecting a Right Program for the skilled worker with foreign work experience Can Be Challenging. Contact Us today, you will receive expert assistance on which option is right for you, it will increase your chances of getting approved by working with one of our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). Our RCIC is licensed by the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC) to assist you by assessing your eligibility, reviewing all documentation, and submitting it to the Canadian government on your behalf.
Immigration Company in Scarborough, Toronto
What is the Quebec Skilled Worker program (QSW)?
The Quebec Skilled Worker program (QSW) is one of Quebec’s immigration pathways to permanent residence. As a skilled worker program, all applicants are required to demonstrate a minimum amount of skilled work experience. QSW is a points-based immigration program, meaning applicants must meet a minimum score on a points assessment grid in order to be eligible.
What are QSW's requirements?
- This program does not require that an applicant be proficient in French to apply, but French proficiency may lead to an increased score on the points assessment grid.
- Eligible candidates must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to the online Arrima portal to be considered for this program.
- hold a Quebec Selection Certificate (Certificat de sélection du Québec) from the Government of Quebec
Quebec Skilled Workers - Selection grid
For single candidates, the minimal cutoff score is 50, while for couples, it is 59.
In following factors: education level, specific area of training, age, French ability, English ability, connections to Quebec through previous visits and/or family, and whether or not they have a validated job offer from an employer in Quebec.
- Education and training (maximum 26 points for both, minimum 2 points required for education level)
- Work experience: up to 8 points
- Age (up to 16 points)
- Language proficiency (up to 22 points)
- French ability: up to 16 points
- English ability: up to 6 points
- Stays and family in Quebec (up to 8 points)
- Previous stays in Quebec: up to 5 points
- Family in Quebec: up to 3 points
- Valid job offer: up to 14 points
Applicants with a spouse/common-law partner
- Spouse/partner educaton: up to 4 points
- Spouse/partner area of training: up to 4 points
- Spouse/partner age: up to 3 points
- Spouse/partner French ability: up to 6 points
Eliminatory threshold for employability : applicant without a spouse is 43; applicant with a spouse is 52 Secondary points threshold
- Accompanying children: up to 8 points
- Financial self-sufficiency: 1 point
What is Quebec Selection Certificate (QSC)?
The Quebec Selection Certificate (Certificat de sélection du Québec - CSQ) is a document issued by the Ministry of Immigration, Francisation and Integration (MIFI) declaring that the holder has been selected to settle in Quebec. A CSQ is valid for two years (24 months) and cannot be renewed, unless the applicant is waiting for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) makes a decision on a Canadian permanent residence application.
What are difference between selection by Quebec and admission by Canada?
The Quebec government is responsible for selecting people who wish to immigrate to its territory. The selection is made on its own terms. When Quebec selects you, you and your accompanying family receive a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ).
The Government of Canada is responsible for the admission (visa and work permit) of workers who wish to immigrate to Quebec. The applicant also must apply to Canadian permanent residence to with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence.
What are steps in the application process?
Step 1: Call Springwind Immigration Consulting Service Inc. at 1-647-748-0188 or 1-647-869-6678 and make an appointment with the professional consulting team.
Step 2: Initial Consultation session with RCIC, sign Retainer Agreement with us for program recommended.
Step 3: Collecting all relevant document for your application.
Step 4: Apply online and pay the fees.
Step 5: If you are invited, submit an application for permanent selection.
Step 6: Processing of your permanent selection application
If you have any questions about QSW or RSWP, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our professional team will provide you with excellent legal services. You can reach us by ways of: