Immigration Firm in Scarborough, Toronto

Springwind Immigration will help you get accepted into your desired university or college in Canada and apply for a Study Permit. Our experts can also assist you in obtaining a Post-Graduation work permit and settling permanently in Canada once you have completed your studies. Contact Us today, you will receive expert assistance, it will increase your chances of visa approval by working with one of our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). Our RCIC is licensed by the CICC to assist you by assessing your eligibility, reviewing all documentation, and submitting it to the Canadian government on your behalf.

Education in Canada:

How to enroll as an international student?

While there may be some differences in the process and the specific forms required from each school, the majority of them will provide information on the following:

  • Admission Requirements (e.g., academic requirements, English/French language ability, Non-academic Requirements such as pre-admission test, application deadlines, etc.)
  • Application Process (e.g., certified and translated transcript or credential assessment, forms, application fees, etc.)
  • Acceptance Letter
  • Fee Payment
  • Study Permit
  • Arrival in Canada
  • Assessment, Orientation, and School Placement

Education in America:

What are admission requirements for college in America?

In general, international student candidates to American colleges/ universities must meet the following requirements:

  • Transcripts or credential assessments
  • Standardized test scores. SAT or ACT. English proficiency test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, iTEP, PTE Academic)
  • Essay.
  • Recommendations.
  • Copy of valid passport