Federal Business Immigration Programs
Immigration Firm in Scarborough, Toronto
Springwind Immigration are aware of your desire to build a successful business in Canada. In terms of immigration, this is combined with the requirement to choose a business program that would allow you to obtain permanent residency in Canada. Selecting the Right Business Immigration Program Can Be Challenging. Contact Us today, you will receive expert assistance on which option is right for you, it will increase your chances of visa approval by working with one of our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). Our RCIC is licensed by the CICC to assist you by assessing your eligibility, reviewing all documentation, and submitting it to the Canadian government on your behalf.
Advantage of FEDERAL IMMIGRATION PROGRAMS
Start-up Visa Program:
- A TRV (Temporary Travel Visa) or work permit are not required in advance.
- Fastest PR processing timeframe
- You are free to launch your business anywhere in Canada.
- Work in Canada while you wait your application for permanent residence is processed
- One enterprise, multiple applicants (up to 5)
- Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 5 in either English or French
- If your business fails, it doesn’t affect your permanent resident status.
Self-Employed Persons Program:
- No regulated minimum net worth requirement.
- Financial rewards and independence from employers
- No need a growth plan (profit margin or corporate mindset)
- In terms of entrepreneurship, there is a lot more room to grow.
Business Immigration Programs
There are two programs available to business people seeking permanent residence in Canada.