Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Program
Immigration Consultants in Scarborough, Toronto
Springwind Immigration are aware of your desire to build a successful business in Canada. In terms of immigration, this is combined with the requirement to choose a business program that would allow you to obtain permanent residency in Canada. Selecting the Right Business Immigration Program Can Be Challenging. Contact Us today, you will receive expert assistance on which option is right for you, it will increase your chances of visa approval by working with one of our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). Our RCIC is licensed by the CICC to assist you by assessing your eligibility, reviewing all documentation, and submitting it to the Canadian government on your behalf.
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) has two programs for entrepreneurs:
What is SINP- Entrepreneur Category?
The SINP- Entrepreneur category is for entrepreneurs who acquire or partner in a business in Saskatchewan and are living in Saskatchewan and actively involved in the business. SINP selects eligible applicants and supports their application for a work permit. With the work permit, applicants arrive in Canada and establish their business. Once an applicant satisfies the conditions of the Business Performance Agreement, he/she can apply to be nominated by the SINP. With the provincial nomination, applicants can apply to IRCC for permanent residency.
What are the requirements of the SINP-Entrepreneur Category?
To meet the minimum entry criteria, applicants must:
- have $500,000 (CAD) at minimum in Net Business and Personal Assets;
- have a minimum of three years of relevant business management or entrepreneurial experience gained in the past ten years; and,
- intend to invest a minimum of $300,000 (CAD) in Regina and Saskatoon or a minimum of $200,000 (CAD) in all other Saskatchewan communities.
Applicants need to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to the SINP. Once submitted, EOIs are scored and ranked using a points grid. Candidates are selected based on their score. Selected candidates are invited to apply to the SINP.
When invited to apply, applicants must submit a Business Establishment Plan, which must include:
- Your plan to establish a business that aligns with the points assigned in the Entrepreneur Category Points Grid, if applicable (for investment amount and sector);
- Your ownership of at least one third of the equity of a business in Saskatchewan unless your total investment is $1 million CAD or higher;
- Your commitment to provide active and on-going participation in the day-to-day management and direction of the business; and
- If you are establishing a new business in Regina or Saskatoon, your business plan must include the creation of two employment opportunities for Canadians or permanent residents in Saskatchewan (non-relative workers).
Why should you choose Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Program?
|Express Entry Profile||No|
|Connection to Province||No|
|Language Proficiency||No minimum|
|Level of Education||No minimum|
|Work Experience||Business management or entrepreneurial experience
SINP Entrepreneurs Category Expression of Interest System Points Grid
|Official Language Ability||15|
|Qualifications / Education||15|
|Net Business and Personal Assets||15|
|Entrepreneurial or Farming Experience||20|
|Business Establishment Plan|
|Investment in Key Economic Sectors||15|
You must provide various documents to support your application. Springwind Immigration professional team will help you to complete the complicated application process. You can reach us by ways of:
What are steps in the application process?
Step 1: Call Springwind Immigration Consulting Service Inc. at 1-647-748-0188 or 1-647-869-6678 and make an appointment with the professional consulting team.
Step 2: Initial Consultation session with RCIC, sign Retainer Agreement with us for program recommended.
Step 3: Collecting all relevant document for your application.
Step 4: Apply online and pay the fees.
Step 5: If you are invited by SINP, submit an application for permanent selection.
Step 6: Processing of your permanent selection application
If you have any questions about SINP-Entrepreneur Program, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our professional team will provide you with excellent legal services. You can reach us by ways of: