Quebec Experience Program (PEQ)
Immigration Company in Scarborough, Toronto
Springwind Immigrant are aware of your desire to move in Canada. In terms of immigration, this is combined with the requirement to choose one of skilled worker immigration programs that would allow you to obtain permanent residency in Canada. Selecting a Right Program for the skilled worker with foreign work experience Can Be Challenging. Contact Us today, you will receive expert assistance on which option is right for you, it will increase your chances of getting approved by working with one of our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). Our RCIC is licensed by the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC) to assist you by assessing your eligibility, reviewing all documentation, and submitting it to the Canadian government on your behalf.
What is the Quebec Experience Program?
The Quebec Experience Program (programme de l’expérience québécoise – PEQ) is one of several immigration programs operated by the Province of Quebec. PEQ is ideal for candidates with French-language proficiency who have legally acquired work experience in Quebec. PEQ is one of Quebec’s priority immigration programs, meaning that applications are processed at a much faster rate than other programs, such as Quebec Skilled Worker (QSW).
What are the requirements of the Quebec Experience Program?
Two categories of people are eligible under the Quebec Experience Class:
- Temporary workers who have a skilled job in Quebec. They are welcome to participate in the Quebec Experience Program
To be eligible for a CSQ through the Quebec Experience Program, they must:
- be employed in an occupation with a National Occupational Classification (NOC) Skill Level 0, A, or B at the time of application.
- have at least 24 months of full-time work experience in this job in the previous 36 months.
- demonstrate the required level of French ability.
- Foreign students who graduated from a recognized educational institution in Quebec or are studying towards graduating.
In order to acquire a CSQ through the Quebec Experience Program, they must:
- hold a degree or certificate from a program on the PEQ Eligible Areas of Training list.
- the eligible degree or diploma must be from within the last 36 months and from a Quebec Ministry of Education recognized educational institution.
- obtain appropriate work experience.
All PEQ applicants must meet the following general requirements for the program:
- Age: Be at least 18 years old and hold a valid passport.
- Intention: must settle in the province of Quebec.
- Residence: Have lived temporarily in Québec with the primary goal of working or studying and have respected the conditions of their stay;
- Language: Demonstrate advanced intermediate knowledge of oral French; accompanying spouses must also demonstrate knowledge of the French language
- Undertaking: Undertake to provide for their needs and, where applicable, those of their spouse or de facto spouse and dependent children included in their application for a certificat de sélection du Québec, for a minimum period of 3 months;
- Quebec Selection Certificate (Certificat de sélection du Québec - CSQ)
What are steps in the application process?
Step 1: Call Springwind Immigration Consulting Service Inc. at 1-647-748-0188 or 1-647-869-6678 and make an appointment with the professional consulting team.
Step 2: Initial Consultation session with RCIC, sign Retainer Agreement with us for program recommended.
Step 3: Collecting all relevant document for your application.
Step 4: Apply online and pay the fees.
Step 5: If you are invited, submit an application for permanent selection.
Step 6: Processing of your permanent selection application
If you have any questions about QSW or RSWP, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our professional team will provide you with excellent legal services. You can reach us by ways of: