Canada Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
Immigration Company in Scarborough, Toronto
Springwind Immigration is aware of your desire to work in Canada. In terms of immigration, this is combined with the requirement to choose one of skilled worker immigration programs that would allow you to obtain permanent residency in Canada. Selecting a right program for the skilled worker with foreign work experience can be challenging. Contact Us today, you will receive expert assistance on which option is right for you, it will increase your chance of getting approved by working with one of our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). Our RCIC is licensed by the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC) to assist you by assessing your eligibility, reviewing all documentation, and submitting it to the Canadian government on your behalf.
What are Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)?
The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) is for foreign workers who have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory, who want to live in that province and want to become permanent residents of Canada.
A successful applicant to a PNP will be nominated by the province to apply to the federal government for permanent residence.
There are two types of PNP: one is non-Express Entry (paper based) PNP and one is Express Entry based PNP.
Non-Express Entry PNP
To apply as a provincial nominee, you must:
- meet the minimum requirements of one of the province or territory’s non-Express Entry PNP streams
- be nominated under that stream
How to apply for PNP?
- Determine which program is best for you.
- Apply to the PNP program of your choice.
- Obtain a certificate of Provincial Nomination.
- Submit your application for permanent residence.
Express Entry based PNP
The Express Entry based PNP streams operate through the federal government’s Express Entry System. To qualify, you must first meet the minimum requirement for one of the three programs under Express Entry: Federal Skilled Worker (FSW), Fedearl Skilled Trade (FST) or Canadian Experience Class (CEC) and create an Express Entry Profile. You must indicate the provinces you are interested. Next, you wait to receive a notification of interest from the province. Then you apply for PNP to get a nomination.
How do I apply through the Express Entry Process?
- Create an account and submit an Express Entry profile.
- Receive a Notice of Interest from the Province.
- Apply to a PNP that is aligned with Express Entry. Get a nomination for the Express Entry stream.
- Confirm Express Entry on your profile to earn 600 bonus points.
- Wait for an Invitation to Apply (ITA) from express entry pool for permanent residency.
- Apply for permanent residency in Canada through the Express Entry system.
Provinces and Territories
Each of Canada’s provinces and territories has requirements and application procedures differ greatly between provinces