Quebec Immigration Program
Immigration Consultants in Scarborough, Toronto
Springwind Immigration are aware of your desire to build a successful business in Canada. In terms of immigration, this is combined with the requirement to choose a business program that would allow you to obtain permanent residency in Canada. Selecting the Right Business Immigration Program Can Be Challenging. Contact Us today, you will receive expert assistance on which option is right for you, it will increase your chances of visa approval by working with one of our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). Our RCIC is licensed by the CICC to assist you by assessing your eligibility, reviewing all documentation, and submitting it to the Canadian government on your behalf.
Why Immigrate To Quebec?
- Extensive potential markets: over 130 million consumers within a radius of 1,000 kilometres.
- Competitive operating costs: Labour, energy, and commercial construction and lease costs are particularly competitive.
- An efficient transportation network: Its international, regional and local airports, 70,000 km of roads, 6,600 km of railways, 10 ports, 40 maritime routes and state-of-the-art telecommunications networks facilitate trade with the rest of the world.
- Center for venture capital in Canada.
- Lowest tax rates on corporate profits in North America Flexible administrative procedures Business support initiatives: Technical support, Financial support
What is a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ)?
A Quebec Selection Certificate (Certificat de sélection du Québec, or CSQ) is the document issued by Quebec's immigration officials once you have completed the first step of the process. You can then submit your application to the federal level once you have your CSQ. You will receive a Certificat de Selection du Québec (CSQ) if your application is approved.
Quebec Business Immigration Programs
These programs are available to individuals with the required entrepreneur, investor, or self-employed experience who wish to settle in Quebec.